Allied Industrial Marketing
Allied Industrial Marketing, Inc. (AIM, Inc.) began business in January, 2003 as a technical marketing consultancy specializing in electrical power quality components and application technical services for power quality problems.
Today, we serves the power quality industry as an unbiased independent resource for a variety of power quality services including harmonic analysis, filter design and simulation, training and seminars, power quality diagnosis as well as technical marketing support for key components required for the assembly of high performance power quality equipment.
Allied Industrial Marketing Credentials
Power Quality Experience
- Over 30 years in power quality field
- Power Quality Filter Design
- Application Engineering
- Trained ANSYS Simplorer® user
- Over 30 years combined marketing management experience
- Specialize in industrial marketing for power quality components
Teaching / Training / Seminars
- Presented over 100 Power Quality seminars
- Many published & presented technical articles
- Asst. Adjunct Professor at MSOE (20 years)
The best way to contact us is by phone or email, or via the Contact Us form on their website.
You may also find us on Social media, including the following:
LinkedIn Company Page
Facebook Company Page
Allied Industrial Marketing, Inc.
W67 N222 Evergreen Blvd., Suite # 209,
Cedarburg, WI 53012
We welcome your comments, questions and suggestions. Please contact us with questions. Best to call, email or visit our site for best response. We do invite you to engage with us on social media (just not for immediate needs).
As always, if you like, you will find us on the following social media sites, among many others: